Call for application: DEEPICE Summer school on modelling and statistics – September 2022, 19-23, Bremerhaven (Germany)
22 June 2022
In the framework of the DEEPICE project, a summer school on modelling and statistics sciences will be organized in Bremerhaven, Germany in September 2022 (19-23th).
The DEEPICE Summer school will focus on statistical and modelling tools for the interpretation of ice-cores (2 ECTS) with theoretical courses and exercises. It is aimed at PhD students who are involved in ice core climate record interpretation.
The school will include courses on:
- Time-series analysis in the time and spectral domain
- Climate dynamics on glacial-interglacial time scales
- Introduction into Earth System models
- Introduction to carbon cycle modelling
- Introduction into ice dynamics
5 places are available for external students. Applications are now open until the 22nd of July 2022.
In order to apply, please visit the dedicated page.